Short & long stay apartments within a stunning Country House.
Set in acres of West Sussex countryside.
Just 3 miles from Crawley & Horsham.
7 miles from Gatwick, West Sussex.
weekly or longer stays.
No Deposit &
The Annex (sleeps Family of 4) :
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Room
- Shower Room
- Open Plan Sitting Room and Dining Area
Boleyn (sleeps 2):
- Double Bedroom
- Sitting Room with Dining Area
- Large Shower Room
- Carylls offers you a unique service – self catering accommodation in the heart of the Sussex countryside within our magnificent Country House and grounds.
- You pay over 40% less than hotel apartments of similar standard.
- Each apartment has its own integral Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, crockery, cutlery etc.
- All our accommodation has en-suite bathroom with eco-friendly shower.
- Each apartment has a flat screen television and DVD.
- All accommodation has complimentary wireless broadband.
- Free on-site secure car-parking.
- On-site launderette complete with washing, drying and ironing facilities.
- Picnic areas.
- 5 acre gardens.
Each of our fully furnished self-contained apartments are En-Suite and available within this large 15th Century Country House. The apartments will sleep a family of 2 adults with one child in comfort and privacy. One of our flats has 2 bedrooms, sleeping a family of 4.
Carylls Country House 2013 Price List
(Please note that extra nights are charged at nightly rate)
|Accommodation Type||Nightly Price||Weekly Price||6 Monthly Let|
|The Gun House||£65.00 per night||£349 per week||Managers discretion|
|The Annex||£99.00 per night||£425 per week||Managers discretion|
If you are new to the area or working away from home; relocating or between selling and buying a property; on holiday or just needing a place to stay, you can be sure of a warm welcome at Carylls Country House in Sussex.
Carylls Apartment Check–In Times
Check-in is any time after 2pm.
Check–out time is 10am.
The room was brand new and the setting was nothing short of spectacular.
The staff were friendly and helpful and Michael (the manager) seemed to be always on hand.
My only regret was that I couldn’t stay for longer!“